Resources Plan
I already have cameras at home to film and take pictures professionally whenever I wanted. I have a sony camera, my phone and a DSLR Camera.
Things I Still Need
Editing software
At anglia, it is very likely I will be given a editing software to work on but with the editing software I have on my computer 'Final Cut' it really depends what I will be editing and if my software is up to date at home.
Studio
In universities, studios are usually available to all media and film students. However, I do have the choice of making my garage a studio which will cost nothing. Saying that, I do not have any lights to work with I would have either borrow lights from the university or purchase them.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/281628063238?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&rlsatarget=&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108
Actors
When it comes to actors, I will be able to either get friends or drama students from the university to act for my project, knowing this, drama students will not turn it down.
Funding
Depending how well I do, I can use my own income and friends to support my films and to rise them.
If I do very well however, I could ask BFI for the funding and to create the films. Or I could even turn to kickstarter and promote my film on there and get funded from the public.
http://www.bfi.org.uk/supporting-uk-film/funding-filmmakers
https://www.kickstarter.com/
Crew
I will have the chance to ask my classmates at University to be part of my crew if they are studying the same subject if not, I will look on websites to find independent filmmakers such as this one:
https://www.upwork.com/ppc/landing/?hl=Top%20Rated%20Local%20Filmmakers&ct=Filmmakers&query=Filmmaker&gclid=CjwKEAjwh6SsBRCYrKHF7J3NjicSJACUxAh7XObzoqTiXEpo0Woi1PZrYCJm-SFzdy55m4jMWW3WUhoCTEPw_wcB
What I currently have
- Camera
- Hp computer
- Editing software (Final Cut)
- Laptop
- Sound recorder
- Tripod
- Softwares (Photoshop)
What I can borrow or purchase
- A better editing software (Premiere Pro and after effects) I will be able to access it in the university and will be purchasing it when the task that is given to us needs the software, I will purchase it and will be able to access it at home and continue the work then, making it easier.
- Actors from university or from friends, I will be able obtain Drama students and they will have the benefit of acting in a video that will be shown in public.
- Crew I will be able to borrow from University, especially those who are working the same course as me or a course that is related. They will have the same techniques and vision.
- Sound equipment will be borrowed from the university or friends, they will supplied by the university. Or I could purchase my own sound equipment and access it from home.
- Props (Sets and costumes) I will be able to access it from university, friends or at home depending on the prop. I will be able to look through the drama department if I wanted a specific prop.
No comments:
Post a Comment