Monday, 22 June 2015

P1 Job Graph and Links to websites.

Industry
Business/self employment opportunities.
Employment opportunities (Including apprentices)
Education options.







    Director
Interact with other independent filmmakers and get inspiration and tips, get funding from audiences by making a kickstarter to make a film. Will also enter film festivals showing off short films and meeting new people.
If it is quite a challenge to become a director I will go through film running instead and work my way up. 


Here, I would be to choose a variety of jobs in the industry.


This website allows to pick a job of the role of being a director, it gives out a variety of job s under the same name.




Anglia Ruskin and Bangor do a course that includes Media and Film studies, this allows you to explore around the technicality of films and media which is good for me so I know the robes of how to make, edit and write films before starting my dream job. Buckinghamshire also has this course and so does East Anglia.


http://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/W620-Film-Studies/

http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/english/courses/filmstud

https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/degree/detail/ba-film-and-television-studies






Industry
Business/self employment opportunities.
Employment opportunities (Including apprentices)
Education options.







  Cinematographer
Could look at websites that have independent filmmakers, locally or around the world. For example;



Look at a variety of websites that offer cinematography jobs, from local to around the world, such as New York. For example,


If I need more information about the role before applying, websites such as this one allow me to gain more information.

http://www.myjobsearch.com/careers/cinematographer.html

http://creativeskillset.org/search/84?tags%5B%5D=Film&tags%5B%5D=&tags%5B%5D=





Anglia Ruskin and Bangor do a course that allows to take hold of a camera and take shots around the area, also allowing you make short films such as music videos and animation, this will be good for me because I can get comfortable of which one I like most. Buckinghamshire also does this course, including East Anglia.
http://www.anglia.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/film-studies-and-media-studies

https://bucks.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/YD2DFS1/

http://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/W620-Film-Studies/

https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/degree/detail/ba-media-studies


Industry
Business/self-employment opportunities.
Employment opportunities (Including apprentices)
Education options.







  Art Director








Could look up the top 13 websites that have been recommended by professionals to become an art director.



 Found a website which helps me look for art director jobs that are around my local area. Easy and simple. If not I could go for an apprenticeship.   

http://www.indeed.co.uk/Art-Director-jobs-in-Leeds

http://www.metfilmschool.ac.uk/find-a-course/undergraduate-programmes/

http://www.dandad.org/en/art-of-art-direction/?gclid=CjwKEAjwh6SsBRCYrKHF7J3NjicSJACUxAh76RDz45CrFJse5LHfckPBRVS5hmu1m_WH6isLC6q9KRoCso3w_wcB











Anglia Ruskin and Bangor do a course that allows you to be part of a group that has the activity of filming, this will be the opportunity of putting myself out there and asking if I could be play that part in the group. Buckinghamshire is included and so is UEA. 

http://www.anglia.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/film-studies-and-media-studies

http://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/P306-Media-Studies/

https://www.uea.ac.uk/film-television-media




No comments:

Post a Comment