Resource Plan
After Long Road, my
plan is to study Film and Media Studies at Anglia Ruskin University. While I
have applied to the course I plan to do activities outside of Ruskin which will
work towards my career plan, such as saving up money during a summer job and
buying an editing laptop so I can video outside of university and capture my
visual ideas then submit them to film festivals so I can show people my visual
ideas and creativity. I will also be applying for more work experience
opportunities on set and also for nearby film studios/production companies
offering myself as a runner so I know the ins and outs of the studio and learn
my up the ranks of the film industry workings.
After Ruskin I will apply for filming schools
or even start funding and continue to gain ideas and make short or even feature
length films. If I am being honest with myself I need to improve my director
role even more, I will apply for courses in directing or anything along the
lines. Either way, I will continue to make short films and apply again in the
future if I am not accepted in the courses as it is hard for me to give up.
While I am producing short films I plan to have a part time job during the summer
all the way till I graduate, I plan on working on a job which is linked to
television or film, this way I can make enough money to buy my own equipment
and hopefully then save up to earn my ranks to become a director of feature
films.
Contingency Plan
If I struggle to get
into a film related course, or struggle with funding for short films, I will
continue to look through jobs that are related to the film industry such as
offering myself to be hired as a runner or an assistant director.
No comments:
Post a Comment